Recruit for a School
Specialising in education recruitment since 1873, Gabbitas Education has an exceptional record and reputation for recruiting the best school leadership professionals and senior managers for independent schools, colleges, universities and international schools.
We have placed many key names in British history into British schools (including the likes of HG Wells, Edward Elgar, Graham Greene and Evelyn Waugh) and, more recently, have taken our expertise overseas. To date we have placed education professionals in over 40 countries worldwide; including more recently in Kazakhstan, The Netherlands, Spain, China, Cyprus, France, Brazil, Chile, Peru, Pakistan, UAE and the UK.
Finding the perfect candidate for your school can be a daunting and time-consuming task. If you have a vacancy at your school, college or university, we can help.
Our Recruitment Process
Our recruitment team offers an exceptional service to both schools and teachers, using our knowledge and expertise to match the right candidate to the right school.
Recruiting with Gabbitas Education provides:
- Access to our extensive database of educational professionals
- Consultants with outstanding expertise worldwide
- Access to our offices for interviewing candidates in London, Dubai and China
- Clarification of the brief, including job description and person specification
- Preparation and placement of all advertisements
- Networking and targeted headhunt, as appropriate
- Screening interview of candidates and psychometric testing where required
- Written summary reports of candidates for the selection panel
- Attendance at selection panel meeting to offer guidance on long list candidates
- Attendance at long list interviews, if required
- Attendance as an independent observer at final panel interview, if required
- Debriefing and feedback to our candidates
- Visa support for successful candidate and legalisation of any documentation
- Any other support required by your Board and staff