What is the UK Independent Schools’ Entry Test – UKiset?
The UK Independent Schools’ Entry Test (UKiset) is changing the way international students apply to British schools. Developed by the experts at Gabbitas Education, UKiset is an assessment of intelligence and English language skills. With this one test, international students can apply to multiple schools; saving them time, money and (most importantly) stress.
Why would my child take UKiset?
Your child may take UKiset because:
- They want to apply to a British independent school
- They want to enter a language school or an international study centre in the UK
- For their own knowledge, they want to know how they compare to British students of the same age
- They want to set an objective to see how they progress over the year before entering an educational institution that communicates in English
- A teacher, tutor or academic consultant is seeking a credible, global assessment of the candidate’s strengths and weaknesses.
Which schools in the UK use UKiset?
Over 200 top British independent schools are using UKiset as part of their admissions process including the likes of Winchester, Charterhouse, Eton, Epsom and Oundle. By working closely with schools, UKiset has created an assessment that diminishes partiality towards the applicant’s prior school experience, first language or cultural background.
How can I contact someone to discuss UKiset?
To register for UKiset or to find out more, please visit www.ukiset.com or phone +44 (0) 20 7734 0161.