1. Confidence – with any exam, be it an entrance exam and interview at age 11+ or GCSEs or IB or the new linear A Levels – better preparation leads to greater confidence and better results.
2. Choice – making a decision is easy when you’ve done your research, been assessed and taken objective advice.
3. Communication – admission forms, interviews, tests, UCAS forms, personal statements and CVs all offer the chance to shine if you know how.
4. Credibility – get ahead of the game and a step on the career ladder through networking, work experience and immersion.
5. Convenience – sometimes it’s easier for students to learn when they’re away from their normal routine or even when they’re just having fun.