HELP WITH UNIVERSITY CLEARING 2018
This year’s A levels results will be revealed on 16 August, and the process of University Clearing 2018 will begin in earnest.
A Level results can sometimes throw up surprises – both good and not so good…
At Gabbitas we can help by providing students with tailor-made, professional advice to make the Clearing process as stress free as possible.
We can help students, who:
- miss their firm and ‘insurance’ offers, and universities reject them
- wish to ‘upgrade’ having got better than expected A Level results
- change their mind about their offers
- are not holding any offers
- have not applied through UCAS on time
We can help in:
- reviewing back-up university choices
- analysing new potential course options
- providing support through the UCAS Clearing process
- withdrawing from the UCAS process to do A level re-takes or take a gap year